Friday, September 21, 2018

One Room Challenge oh my

So here it goes... I have decided to participate in something called the One Room Challenge this fall. This is a national event, where designers and decorators transform a room in 6 (yes...SIX) weeks. Every participant has the option to work on a client's space or their own. I have decided to do this challenge with my own living room. It's really a sitting room, as I don't have a television in it, but it's one of the first rooms you see when walking into my home........ and it needs some LOVE. Every week I will be giving an update on what is happening through my blog and video (not too thrilled about the video part but hey).  For six weeks I will be inviting you into my home, and what I'm sure will be a chaotic mess (packed full of bloopers and surprises) to see first hand what goes into a transformation. I will be getting new flooring, furniture and decor. (well, that's the plan anyway, ha!) The challenge starts October 4th, with the final "reveal day" on November 8th. My first video & blog post will be October 4th. Let the fun begin!












No comments:

Post a Comment